- What is Calyxt, Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the symbol CLXT.
- When was Calyxt, Inc. incorporated?
- When did Calyxt, Inc. become a public company?
July 25, 2017
- How did the Company go public?
Prior to the Company’s Initial Public Offering in July 2017, Calyxt was a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cellectis, a French biopharmaceutical company. Calyxt then completed its $56.0 million Initial Public Offering at $8.00 per share with Citigroup, Jefferies and Wells Fargo Securities acting as joint book-running managers and BMO Capital Markets and Ladenburg Thalmann acting as co-managers. In the Company’s $54.0 million follow-on offering at $15.00 per share in May 2018, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and Jefferies acted as book-running managers, with Wells Fargo Securities acting as lead manager and BMO Capital Markets acting as co-manager.
- Where is Calyxt, Inc. located?
2800 Mount Ridge Road
Roseville, MN 55113
- When is Calyxt, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Who is Calyxt, Inc.'s transfer agent?
Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Inc.
1155 Long Island Avenue
Edgewood, NY 11717
- Who is Calyxt, Inc.'s auditor?
Ernst & Young LLP
220 South Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55403